Wednesday, January 21, 2009

what is this

Do I serve any purpose at all, in the little writings and forwardings and recommendings under this particular heading?

Does everybody have more than enough of the Real World already without my adding to the equation? (saying that with just a little sarcasm - not that I believe for a minute that what's on the news is the Real World...)

Maybe I just wanted a chance to think - and talk - about something besides myself, for a change.

Maybe I wanted my soul to take in more, give out more, reach compassion more. Maybe even to think others would join me. Maybe others are already doing all they can. And maybe sharing information and being informed doesn't go that far toward such give and take of life.

I'm gonna go back in my head now. Or my heart, as the case may be.

No comments:

Post a Comment